The City of Oak Ridge begins its annual brush pickup program on Monday. Brush includes tree limbs, bagged yard clippings and leaves. This schedule is a general guide, but it can vary due to weather conditions or the amount of brush to pick up.
The guidelines for pickup, as well as the pickup schedule, can be found on the city’s website www.oakridgetn.gov.
For more information, contact Waste Connections of Tennessee at (865) 482-3656.
- Monday, April 30 — Rarity Ridge, Country Club Estates, Oklahoma Avenue, Mason Lane, Westover Drive, Wildwood Drive, Gates Drive, Grandcove Lane, Golfcrest Lane, Greenwood Lane, Goldenview Lane, West Southwood Lane, East Southwood Lane, Sweetgum Lane
- Tuesday, May 1 — Whippoorwill Drive and side streets, William Lane, Wildcat Lane, Winchester Circle, Jackson Crossing subdivision, West Outer Drive and all side streets from the west end up to Nebraska Avenue
- Wednesday, May 2 — Newridge Road, Normandy Road, Newell Lane, Nebraska Avenue and side streets, Newhaven Road and side streets, Netherland Road and side streets, Newport Drive and side streets, New Bedford Lane, Nantucket Way, West Outer Drive and side streets from Nebraska Avenue to Montana Avenue
- Thursday, May 3 — Montana Avenue and side streets, Monticello Road, Miramar Circle, Mohawk Road, Montclair Road and side streets, Windham Road and side streets, Morningside Drive and side streets, Morgan Road, Mississippi Avenue, West Outer Drive and side streets from Montana Avenue to Louisiana Avenue
- Friday, May 4 — Robertsville Road and side streets from Melbourne Road to Louisiana Avenue, Bradley Avenue, East Bryn Mawr Circle, West Bryn Mawr Circle, Bermuda Road and all side streets, Salem Road and side streets, Sheridan Circle and Place, South Seneca Road