Note: This story was last updated at 10:25 p.m. May 9.
Eleven Oak Ridge and Knoxville residents were indicted May 3 on charges that they conspired to manufacture, distribute, and sell 300 grams or more of cocaine-based products last year.
The alleged cocaine conspiracy occurred betweenÂ May 14 and December 23, 2015. The indictments were filed May 3, 2016.
The 11 indicted are:
- Jordan Antwan Jones, 28, Tracy Lane, in Oak Ridge;
- Deangelo James Galbreath, 28, Deer Run Drive, Knoxville;
- Laquan Bernard Barber, 32, Hillside Road, Oak Ridge;
- Derrick Jemail Anthony, 38, South Fisk Avenue, Oak Ridge;
- Christopher Shane Black, 28, West Pasadena Lane, Oak Ridge;
- Nicholas Oâ€™Brien Mitchell, 32, Tracy Lane, Oak Ridge;
- William Ralph Sanders Jr., 38, South Benedict Avenue, Oak Ridge;
- Alfred Lee Jones, 49, Black Rock Circle, Knoxville;
- Ellen Michelle Sanders, 31, Nasson Lane, Oak Ridge;
- Sarah Denise Cupp, 30, Aloha Avenue, Knoxville; and
- Efia Ann Hull, 38, Deer Run Drive, Knoxville.
They are each facing Class A felony charges of:
- conspiracy to manufacture 300 grams or more of cocaine,
- conspiracy to distribute 300 grams or more of cocaine,
- conspiracy to sell 300 grams or more of cocaine, and
- conspiracy to possess with the intent to manufacture, deliver, or sell 300 grams or more of cocaine.
They have also been indicted on Class A felony charges of: [Read more…]