Two people escaped and did not need medical treatment during a Monday night fire in Marlow, authorities said.
The fire was reported at 8:10 p.m. Monday in an occupied mobile home at 113 Melissa Lane in Ben’s Home Center in Marlow, said Stephanie Fox, chief of the Marlow Volunteer Fire Department.
It was a fully involved structure fire, Fox said. Firefighters used defensive firefighting measures, staying outside the structure and trying to prevent the fire from spreading.
The fire spread to a vehicle at the residence, which was near other mobile homes, and firefighters kept the blaze from spreading to another nearby mobile home, Fox said. [Read more…]