The Anderson County Chamber of Commerce has announced its Tribute to Business Awards, and they will be honored during a June 6 celebration at the Museum of Appalachia.
Here are the winners:
- Small Business—Samuel Franklin,
- Mid-Sized Business—All Occasion Party Rentals,
- Large Business—Techmer PM,
- Woman-Owned Business—Temp Systems Inc., and
- Lifetime Achievement Award—The Fox Family.
“Everyone is invited to join us in honoring these businesses for their contribution to the economic growth of Anderson County,” a press release said.
The Friday, June 6, celebration will start at 6:30 p.m. with valet parking, social hour, photos, and live music, the press release said. Dinner on the Lawn begins at 7:30 p.m. with a brief live auction and awards ceremony. The Museum of Appalachia is at 2819 Andersonville Highway near Norris. [Read more…]