The Anderson County Chamber of Commerce will host a job fair to recruit employees for local businesses and industries on Thursday, April 30, at the New Hope Center. This one-day event, which is scheduled from 3-7 p.m. April 30, allows job seekers to connect face-to-face with local businesses and industries seeking employees, a press release said.
The New Hope Center is at 602 Scarboro Road at the Y-12 National Security Complex in Oak Ridge.
Job fair exhibitors to date include:
- Aisin Automotive Casting Tennessee,
- Carlstar Group,
- Clayton Homes,
- Eagle Bend Manufacturing,
- Emory Valley Center,
- Express Employment Professionals,
- Greenfield Senior Living,
- MAG-USA Inc.,
- Mountain Staffing,
- Premier Solutions International,
- Roane State Community College,
- SL Tennessee,
- Techmer PM,
- TempSystems/TSI Industrial,
- Tennessee Army National Guard,
- Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Knoxville, and
- Tusculum College, and Y-12 National Security Complex.
Career Specialists from the Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development will be on site to assist job seekers with online applications, resumes, and www.jobs4tn.gov, the press release said.
The job fair is free and open to the public. Attendees may be able to submit resumes, complete applications, schedule interviews and make contacts for future job openings.
Limited vendor space is available for employers. An 8 x 8 space with a 6-foot table and two chairs will be provided. Rooms will be available for on-the-spot interviews.
The cost is $150 for Chamber members and $200 for non-Chamber members.
For a vendor registration form, visit www.andersoncountychamber.org/jobfair/.
For more information, contact the Anderson County Chamber of Commerce at (865) 457-2559 or [email protected].