Join the club!
If you haven't already, please consider subscribing to Oak Ridge Today. You don't have to subscribe to read our stories, but your subscription will help us cover local news for you day and night, as best we can. You can subscribe for as little as $5 per month. You can read more about your options here.
Thank you for your consideration and for reading Oak Ridge Today. We appreciate your support.
If you prefer to send a check, you may do so by mailing one to:
Oak Ridge Today
P.O. Box 6064
Oak Ridge, TN 37831
You can also contribute without a monthly subscription, through a one-time contribution below.
We welcome comments, but we ask you to follow a few guidelines:
1) Please use your real name, including last name. Please also use a valid e-mail address.
2) Be civil. Don't insult others, attack their character, or get personal.
3) Stick to the issues.
4) No profanity.
5) Keep your comments to a reasonable length and to a reasonable number per article.
We reserve the right to remove any comments that violate these guidelines. Comments held for review, usually from those posting for the first time, may not post if they violate these guidelines. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Thank you also for reading Oak Ridge Today and for participating in the discussion.
More information is available here.
More Entertainment News
Free guitar lessons for senior citizens will begin with an orientation class on Friday, January 5, 2018, at 10 a.m., at the Oak Ridge Senior Center. Regular classes will begin on Friday, January 19, 2018, … [Read More...]
Christmas 2017 brings in a wealth of musical experiences old and new at Grace Evangelical Lutheran Church of Oak Ridge. "Joy," the cantata by Joel Raney, will be presented by the Chancel Choir on December 17 … [Read More...]
The Oak Ridge Community Band/Wind Ensemble will ring in the Christmas season with a Christmas Concert and Sing-along on Sunday afternoon, December 10. It's a free event, and it will begin at 3:30 p.m. Sunday … [Read More...]
It’s a longstanding tradition at Roane State and a great way to celebrate the holiday season. The annual Winter Concert featuring all of the college’s music department ensembles will be held at 7 p.m. on Saturday, … [Read More...]
On Saturday, the Oak Ridge Philharmonia will join with local operatic singers to present a free concert, consisting of the entire score from Mozart’s "Don Giovanni" opera. "This is an excellent opportunity … [Read More...]
- Council, school board work session has been rescheduled
- AC Courthouse closed, County Commission meeting rescheduled
- Oak Ridge free income tax service opens Jan. 30
- Oak Ridge-Powell basketball games postponed
- Lunch with the League on Tuesday has been canceled
- Few inches of snow possible Tuesday
- Oak Ridge, other schools closed due to weather Tuesday
- Religious studies professor to discuss Jerusalem on Tuesday
- Mattress Firm open on South Illinois
- Two new stores at Main Street Oak Ridge
- Death-penalty defendant to be taken to psychiatric hospital on
- ORPD: Roads slippery, crashes reported, Key Springs closed on
- City workers repair broken water lines Saturday on
- Tennessee Tech junior grateful for Roane State Middle College experience on
- Blankenship Field renovations could start in January, be complete by June on
- Oak Ridge Schools the first in Tennessee to earn AdvancED STEM district-wide certification on
- Clinton man accused of stealing $2,000 in coins from car wash on
- ORHS automotive students have 1st place, 2nd place finishes in Top Wrench Competition on
- One injured in rollover crash on Georgia Avenue on
- Community Safety Forum to present plan to respond to disasters on