On Monday, January 12, several local restaurants will donate a portion of their sales to support Aid to Distressed Families of Appalachian Counties, or ADFAC. As the first ‘Dine and Donate’ of the new year, this special event gives local residents the opportunity to start off 2015 by supporting local eateries as well as raising funds to help the needy in our community.
Restaurants participating on Monday, January 12 are:
- Dean’s in Oak Ridge,
- Hoskins in Clinton,
- Mediterranean Delight in Oak Ridge,
- Papa Murphy’s in Oak Ridge,
- Razzleberry’s in Oak Ridge,
- Riverview Grill in Clinton, and
- Salsarita’s in Oak Ridge.