The Class of 2012 that will be inducted into the Anderson County Hall of Fame on Thursday includes an athlete, coach, educator,Â elected official, military member, minister, visionary, and business and community leaders.
One person will also be recognized for lifetime achievement.
The sixth annual dinner and induction ceremony starts at the First Baptist Church of Clinton at 5:30 p.m. Thursday with a silent auction, followed by a 6 p.m. dinner and 7 p.m. induction ceremony.
Joan Cronan, womenâ€™s athletic director and former interim vice chancellor and athletic director of the University of Tennessee, will serve as the keynote speaker, a press release said.
Here is the Class of 2012:
- Nikki Caldwell â€” athlete
- Sam Dean â€” ministry
- Keys Fillauer â€” K-12 educator
- Lester Fox â€” business leader
- Lawrence Hahn â€” coach/youth mentor
- Helen Hammer â€” visionary
- Tom Kim â€” medical doctor, community leader
- Claude Martin â€” military
- Randy McNally â€” elected official
- Bear Stephenson â€” lifetime achievement.