To celebrate Halloween, the Children’s Museum of Oak Ridge will host a Not-So-Scary Spooktacular Event from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Friday, October 31. Young visitors are invited to create their own trick-or-treat bags before visiting the exhibits. Activities are free with admission.
Among events at the museum will be:
- Trick or treat bag decorating, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Great Pumpkin Scavenger Hunt, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Spider Swamp Maze, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Ghost Bubbles in the Garden, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Flashlight Rainforest Walk, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Spooky Story Time, 11 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
- Crazy Costume Parade, 11 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
- Mad Scientist Lab, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Glowing Tunnel, 11 a.m.-4 p.m.