The Oak Ridge Philharmonia will have two free concert dates in November.
The two concerts will include:
- Mozart: Overture to “Abduction from the Seraglio”
- Saint-Saëns: Danse Bacchanale from “Samson and Delilah”
- Rimsky-Korsakov: “Scheherazade”
“We hope you can join us for a generous portion of fun and very enjoyable music,” a press release said.
Here is the concert schedule:
- Sunday, November 12, at 4 p.m. at First Baptist Church of Oak Ridge at 1101 Oak Ridge Turnpike in Oak Ridge
- Sunday, November 19, at 4 p.m. at Cokesbury United Methodist Church at 9919 Kingston Pike in Knoxville
“As always, the concert is provided with free admission, but we certainly appreciate donations that can be given at the concert,” the press release said.
More information will be added as it becomes available.
Many news stories on Oak Ridge Today are free, brought to you by Oak Ridge Today with help from our advertisers, contributors, and subscribers. This is a free story. Thank you to our advertisers, contributors, and subscribers. You can see what we cover here.
Do you appreciate this story or our work in general? If so, please consider a monthly subscription to Oak Ridge Today. See our Subscribe page here. Thank you for reading Oak Ridge Today!
Alternatively, you can donate to support our work here. Thank you for your support!
Copyright 2023 Oak Ridge Today. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.