The new DQ Grill & Chill in Oak Ridge will have a grand opening on Tuesday, and the celebration will include promotions, raffle prizes, and family fun, a press release said.
Here is the grand opening celebration schedule:
- Ribbon cutting with the Oak Ridge Chamber of Commerce
- Free Blizzard Treats for a year*—for the first 100 customers to purchase a DQ Cake (10 inches or larger) *Dine-in only. Two Blizzard Treats per month.
- ½ off cakes and novelties (after first 100 customers)
- Check presentation to Oak Ridge High School with a special performance
- A jersey presentation with the Oak Ridge High School athletic director
- Raffle for free DQ “swag” and tasty giveaways
The event is open to the public.
“The grand opening is planned to thank the Oak Ridge community for the warm welcome and to further strengthen the DQ team’s connection to its supporters,” the press release said.
The DQ Grill & Chill is located at 100 South Rutgers Avenue in Oak Ridge.
You can follow the Oak Ridge Dairy Queen on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DQ45714/.
More information will be added as it becomes available.
You can contact John Huotari, owner and publisher of Oak Ridge Today, at (865) 951-9692 or [email protected]
Most news stories on Oak Ridge Today are free, brought to you by Oak Ridge Today with help from our advertisers, sponsors, and subscribers. This is a free story. Thank you to our advertisers, sponsors, and subscribers. You can see what we cover here.
Do you appreciate this story or our work in general? If so, please consider a monthly subscription to Oak Ridge Today. See our Subscribe page here. Thank you for reading Oak Ridge Today.
Copyright 2020 Oak Ridge Today. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.