The Anderson County Civil Service Board has scheduled a meeting for Tuesday, March 12, 2019, at 4:00 p.m. in Room 118A in the Courthouse, 100 N. Main St., Clinton, TN.
Join the club!
Most of our stories are free, brought to you by Oak Ridge Today with help from our members—advertisers, subscribers, and sponsors.
But some are premium content, available only to members. Those are in-depth, investigative, or exclusive stories that are available only on Oak Ridge Today. They generally require at least four hours to report, write, and publish.
You can subscribe for as little as $5 per month.
You can read more about your options here.
We currently offer five primary subscription options to readers, and they include benefits.
- Basic monthly subscription ($5 per month)—access premium content
- Basic annual subscription ($60 per year)—access premium content
- Pro monthly subscription ($10 per month)—access premium content, get breaking news emails first, and submit one press release or public service announcement per month
- Pro annual subscription ($100 per year)—save $20 per year, access premium content, get breaking news emails first, and submit one press release or public service announcement per month
We also have advanced subscription options. You can see them here.
We also accept donations. You can donate here.
If you prefer to send a check for a subscription or donation, you may do so by mailing one to:
Oak Ridge Today
P.O. Box 6064
Oak Ridge, TN 37831
Thank you for your consideration and for reading Oak Ridge Today. We appreciate your support.
We welcome comments, but we ask you to follow a few guidelines:
1) Please use your real name, including last name. Please also use a valid e-mail address.
2) Be civil. Don't insult others, attack their character, or get personal.
3) Stick to the issues.
4) No profanity.
5) Keep your comments to a reasonable length and to a reasonable number per article.
We reserve the right to remove any comments that violate these guidelines. Comments held for review, usually from those posting for the first time, may not post if they violate these guidelines. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Thank you also for reading Oak Ridge Today and for participating in the discussion.
More information is available here.
- Second day in a row of highest electricity demand since 2012
- Heat advisory canceled, but heat indices could still exceed 100
- County reports 89 new COVID cases in a week as infections increase
- Football: Wildcats play Fulton in scrimmage Friday
- Mayor to discuss future of outdoor pool
- Oak Ridge Community Band has Back to School concert Sunday
- Heat index in Kingston could hit 105 on Friday
- COVID case, positivity rates rising as school resumes
- Jamie Stalker joins ORAU as physician and co-lead for NSSP
- Arts Council of Oak Ridge closes