David Clary of Prepradio.com has sent us the radio schedule for the remaining Oak Ridge Wildcats and Lady Wildcats basketball games.
The remaining away games will be broadcast on FM 92.7 and FM 107.3. They will also be broadcast on Prepradio.com and Oak Ridge Schools Channel 15.
The broadcast crew will try to do every Christmas Tournament game that doesn’t conflict with each other, Clary said:
- Wildcats against Science Hill in Arby’s Classic Tournament at Tennessee in Bristol—8:30 p.m. Tuesday, December 27
- Lady Wildcats against Jefferson County at Andrew Johnson Bank Ladies Classic in Greeneville—11:30 a.m. Wednesday, December 28
- Thursday, December 29—TBA
- Friday, December 30—TBA
- Saturday, December 31—TBA
Here are the other remaining road games that will be broadcast on the radio:
- Campbell County—Tuesday, January 10
- Powell—Friday, January 20
- Anderson County—Tuesday, January 24
- Karns—Friday, February 3
- Halls—Tuesday, February 7
- Fulton—Saturday, February 11
The girls’ games start at 6 p.m., and the boys’ games begin at 7:30 p.m.
The games broadcast on the radio will be all the remaining road games.
“That’s what I decided to do, but if somebody wants to do a home game, then we will do it,” Clary said. But as of now, it will just be the road games.
The home games at Wildcat Arena will be broadcast on Prepradio.com and Oak Ridge Schools Channel 15.
The remaining home games are:
- Karns—Tuesday, January 3
- Halls—Friday, January 6
- Clinton—Friday, January 13
- Central—Tuesday, January 17
- Gibbs—Friday, January 27
- Campbell County—Friday, February 10
The home girls’ games also start at 6 p.m., and the boys’ games begin at 7:30 p.m.
You can see both teams’ schedules here.
More information will be added as it becomes available.
Do you appreciate this story or our work in general? If so, please consider a monthly subscription to Oak Ridge Today. See our Subscribe page here. Thank you for reading Oak Ridge Today.
Copyright 2016 Oak Ridge Today. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.