Note: This story was updated at 4:25 p.m. Aug. 20.
Here is the 2016 schedule for the Jefferson Middle School Eagles football team. The Eagles start the season at 6 p.m. Thursday, August 11, at Lenoir City.
All games kick off at 6 p.m., unless noted otherwise.
- Thursday, August 11, at Lenoir City, 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 16, vs. Clinton (at home)—Luau Night
- Tuesday, August 23, at Grace Christian, 5:30 p.m. kickoff
- Thursday, September 1, vs. Norris (at home)—Armed Forces Night
- Thursday, September 8, vs. C.A.K. (at home)—White-out Night
- Thursday, September 15, at Concord
- Thursday, September 29, vs. Robertsville (at home)—Blue & Gold Night
- Thursday, October 6—Championship Game
See the JMS Football Boosters website for more information.