M&M Productions USA, a company based in Oak Ridge, has won the 2015 Pauly Award as the Outstanding Service/Supplier of the Year by the Greater Knoxville Hospitality Association.
The award was presented at the 11th Annual Pauly Awards, sponsored by the University of Tennessee Tourism Institute and Visit Knoxville, a press release said.
“Since 1988, our company has worked hard to ensure our clients in East Tennessee and across the country receive excellent customer service,” said Mike Brown, president and chief executive officer of M&M Productions USA. “We offer a one-stop service for our clients regardless of if they need to produce an event, live broadcast, or video. We have the equipment and experienced staff to exceed their expectations. We are honored to receive this award from the Greater Knoxville Hospitality Association recognizing our team’s hard work.”
M&M Productions USA received the award at the 11th Annual Pauly Awards sponsored by the University of Tennessee Tourism Institute and Visit Knoxville.
The Pauly Awards, named after local hospitality industry leader the late Paul Sherbakoff, are held annually by the GKHA to honor and recognize the best of the best in Knoxville’s hospitality and tourism industry. At the event, GKHA also awards the 2015 scholarship winners for students at the University of Tennessee and Pellissippi State Community College.
“The Pauly Awards are a wonderful opportunity for the unsung heroes of the hospitality industry to be honored,” said Jill Thompson, GKHA executive director. “M&M Productions USA was nominated and selected by the company’s peers because of the team’s exemplary service and attention to detail in every project they oversee.”
A full-service event planning and production company, M&M Productions USA provides customized audiovisual, design, and video production services to events throughout the region, including those held at the Knoxville Convention Center. The Convention Center nominated M&M Productions USA for the award, the press release said.
“M&M Productions USA is a wonderful partner at our facility, and we were delighted to nominate the company for this award,” said Mary Bogert, general manager of the Knoxville Convention Center. “Mike Brown and his team always perform above and beyond to design the perfect solution for our clients’ audiovisual needs and help us keep visitors coming back to our facility year after year.”
Other Pauly winners include:
- Attraction/Museum of the Year: Market Square Farmers’ Market
- Community Service of the Year: SpringHill Suites, Knoxville
- Attraction/Museum Employee of the Year: Dana Hart, Women’s Basketball Hall of Fame
- Volunteer of the Year: Kristi Sowards, Knoxville Convention Center
- Lodging General Manager of the Year: Marc Bauer, Holiday Inn World’s Fair Park
- Restaurant General Manager of the Year: Mahasti Vafaie, owner of The Tomato Head
- Lodging Manager of the Year: Tim McSwords, Holiday Inn World’s Fair Park
- Restaurant Manager of the Year: Toby Winters, Copper Cellar, Cumberland Avenue
- Lodging Employee of the Year: Debbie Sisson, Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff
- Service/Supplier Employee of the Year: Kelli Gibson, Visit Knoxville
- Friendliest Face of the Year: Fatin Yalcin, Marriott Knoxville
Eligible Pauly Award winners are automatically submitted for the Stars of the Industry state awards sponsored by the Tennessee Hospitality Association.