The Robertsville Technology Student Association, or TSA, had an outstanding showing at the Regional Conference held in Knoxville on Saturday, January 24. Middle schools and high schools from across the upper east region participated at the conference, a press release said.
Robertsville Middle School TSA members competed in 12 events, and they brought home 11 trophies. The following RMS students placed in their events:
- Third place—Career Prep: Audrey Chrisman
- First place—Energy Sources: Tori Eacott, Emily Gross, Parker Hatch, David Joy, and Tristan Ruddy
- Third place—Essays on Technology: Sophie Stanley
- First place—Invention and Innovations: Morgan Tittle, Parker Hatch, and Jacob Wright
- Second place—Invention and Innovations: Tori Eacott, Monica Johnson, Isabella Kelly, and Jessie Pitz
- Third place—Medical Technology: Stephen Foster, Alexis Palau, Marissa Israel, and Veda Seay
- First place—Medical Technology: Rosalia Otaduy, Sophie Stanley, and Jourdan Cantrell
- First place—Problem Solving: Maddie Peters and Veda Seay
- First place – Promotional Graphics: Alexis Palau
- First place—Structural Challenge: Midori Hammer and Alexis Palau
- Second place—Structural Challenge: Jake Cheney and Travis Pitz
The following RMS TSA students also represented the chapter at this conference:
Brynlee Bussell, Camden Jenkins, David Joy, Jordan Kelly, Morgan Loggins, Tristen Ruddy, Lauren Schenk, Caroline Webb, and Sophia Whorton
The continued success of the chapter would not be possible without the leadership of its adviser team, the press release said. RMS TSA students thanked Bob and Janet Cushman, Chuck and Angi Agle, Angie Palau, and Michele Thornton, and faculty adviser Todd Livesay for their dedication to the chapter, the release said.
TSA is Robertsville’s competitive STEM Club (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics). These and other TSA students were expected to travel to Murfreesboro from March 4-7 to represent RMS school at a state conference.
More information will be added as it becomes available.
Leave a Reply