Oak Ridge Board of Education Chair Keys Fillauer has been named East director for the Tennessee School Board Association.
The TSBA announced its officers and directors for 2015 at the close of its recent annual convention in Nashville.
TSBA officers are:
- President: Susan Lodal, Kingsport
- President-Elect: Debbie Shedden, Hawkins County
- Vice-President: Wayne Blair, Rutherford County
- Treasurer: Faye Heatherly, Campbell County
- Immediate Past President: Carolyn Holt-Clawson, Hamblen County
TSBA district directors are:
- Delta Director: Marty Burlison, Tipton County
- East Director: Keys Fillauer, Oak Ridge
- Mid-Cumberland Director: Stoney Crockett, Robertson County
- Northeast Director: Kathy Hall, Johnson City
- Northwest Director: Jimmy Copous, Milan Special
- South Central Director: Mark Clark, Fayetteville
- Southeast Director: Bill Graham, Dayton City
- Southwest Director: David Baker, Hardin County
- Upper Cumberland Director: Regina Waller, Trousdale County
At-large members are:
- Kevin Woods, Shelby County
- Lynn Fugate, Knox County
- Jimmie Garland, Clarksville-Montgomery County
- Amy Heckethorn, Dyersburg
- Ex-officio member: David Pickler, NSBA Immediate Past President
- Ex-officio member: Bob Alvey, NSBA Southern Region Director
The Tennessee School Boards Association is a state wide, nonprofit organization of school boards throughout Tennessee. TSBA’s mission is to assist school boards in effectively governing school districts, a press release said.
“Through the years, TSBA has helped school boards and their members reach their highest potential through Association programs, meetings, and services,” the release said. “TSBA also provides school board members with a collective voice in matters of legislation and public education concerns.”
For more information about TSBA, visit the association’s website at www.tsba.net.