Information from WYSH Radio
The Oak Ridge/Anderson County Branch of the NAACP will host an Affordable Care Act signup on Saturday at the Scarboro Community Center on Carver Avenue in Oak Ridge.
The signup is scheduled from 10:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
Individuals need to bring the following documentation to enroll:
- Address and phone numbers
- Birthdates and Social Security numbers for each household member
- Proof of Income—Financial documentation of all household income (i.e., tax return, pay stub, W-2, alimony received)
- Annual amount of student loan interest or alimony paid
- Immigration documentation (if required)
- E-mail. If you do not have one, one will be created.
NOTE: The deadline for signing up is March 31. This is a last effort to provide anyone an opportunity, a press release said.
Information in this story brought to you through an agreement between Oak Ridge Today and WYSH. See more local news headlines on the WYSH website at http://www.wyshradio.com/local_news.html.