The city’s annual brush pickup program started Monday, April 29.
The second week starts this Monday, and here is the schedule:
- Monday, May 6—Emory Valley subdivision
- Tuesday, May 7—Emory Heights
- Wednesday, May 8—Rivers subdivision, Marywater Lane, Marywood Court, Rivers Run subdivision, Park Meade Drive, Center Park Lane, Palisades Parkway
- Thursday, May 9—East Drive and all side streets including Reel Heights/Tanglewood subdivision, Athens Road, Alger Road and side streets, Arkansas Avenue and side streets, Albany Road, Alhambra Road, Arcadia Lane and Place
- Friday, May 10—Outer Drive and side streets from Florida Avenue to California Avenue, Delaware Avenue and side streets, California Avenue and side streets.
The brush pickup schedule can also be found on the city’s website www.oakridgetn.gov. For more information, contact Waste Connections of Tennessee at (865) 482-3656.