The Roane County Chamber of Commerce on Friday presented its annual business awards for 2013 before a crowd of community and business leaders attending the Chamber’s 67th Annual Banquet at Whitestone Country Inn.
The awards included:
- Chamber Ambassador of the Year—Rose Meza, of Harriman Care and Rehab;
- Business of the Year—Foust Family Fitness, of Kingston;
- Paul E. Goldberg Young Professional Award—Brantley Rivers, president of Acme Brick and Block;
- Roane Chamber Woman of the Year—Gail Lyke, of First Bank of Tennessee; and
- Distinguished Service Award—Paul Cowell, of Whitestone Country Inn.