The City of Oak Ridge is currently accepting applications for Library Page.
Vacancies due to promotion and resignation
Salary: $8.16 per hour before deductions for Social Security and FIT
Desirable minimum qualifications:
- High school, UTK, PSTCC, or RSCC student with some flexibility in arranging school and personal schedule to work during the summer and during the school year.
- Must be able to work 10 to 20 hours per week primarily at night and on weekends.
- Must be at least age 16.
- Must have some knowledge of standard library practices and filing procedures.
- Must be able to type and use computer terminal.
- Must have ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and the general public.
If interested in this type of employment, please contact the Personnel Department by 12:00 noon on Wednesday, February 15, 2017.
See the City of Oak Ridge website for more information and to download an employment application.